Sonntag, 24. August 2014

Hope is the thing with feathers :: Challenge Swap


my page for the challenge - swap
inspiried by the poem:

Hope     
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

Emily Dickinson

the page i got from my exchange partner Saskia

finally the books's closure
 a piece of wood from the desert and a cowry

back of the booklet with beads and ostrich eggshell 
the pages are fastened through the band leading through the beads and at the back of each page through buttonhole stich. They can be easily removed as I still wanted to be able to take them out and hang them on the wall.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen